Keith treated us to lunch after church at
one of our favorite places (kids eat free!)
![]() |
| Hangman - a favorite restaurant game! |
Even superheros need a nap!
Brothers unloading the dishwasher - and no broken glasses!
Kainoa and I went to see the movie, The Drop Box. What an incredible film. You cannot but leave deeply impacted, with no choice but to do something.
There are two great things about seeing a movie whose producers have bought out the theater for the night. One thing that is fun is that the theater is full of many people that you know! Below are friends we ran into.
There are two great things about seeing a movie whose producers have bought out the theater for the night. One thing that is fun is that the theater is full of many people that you know! Below are friends we ran into.
The other neat thing is that all previews are controlled by the movie producers. So we had a half hour or so of clips from ministries. There were very moving stories from different people and families about their adoption stories.
There was also some 'after the film' footage with the filmmaker. I can feel the tears welling up as I type this. He shared that he went to Korea to film this story with selfish intentions. He 'moved in' with the pastor's family - slept on the floor of the small home. He was blown away with what he experienced up close. He ended up giving his life to Christ. This is a powerful story - all the glory to God.
There was also some 'after the film' footage with the filmmaker. I can feel the tears welling up as I type this. He shared that he went to Korea to film this story with selfish intentions. He 'moved in' with the pastor's family - slept on the floor of the small home. He was blown away with what he experienced up close. He ended up giving his life to Christ. This is a powerful story - all the glory to God.
![]() |
| Kainoa with Hannah M & Hannah R at Drop Box showing |
Kainoa tried something new, and made these
delicious and huge chicken taquitos.
Fashion statement of the month. You can only barely see her striped leggings
peeking out below. They finish up the outfit well.
![]() |
| Keoni and Koa |
On the way to church...
![]() |
| Keoni vacuuming after church potluck |
![]() |
| Kawika and Koa |
![]() |
| Not sure who this is? |
Family worship time - we purpose to gather together
around God's word each evening.
![]() |
| Family worship - Keoni is out! |
![]() |
| Kawika |
![]() |
| Koa |
![]() | |||
| Our resident artist |
Keith took the youngest 5 on a favorite hike.


























Aww.. I am so blessed by your beautiful family! I am so glad you got to see The Drop Box! I am really hoping I get to find a copy of it somewhere. :) Tell Kaleo hello for me! :)
ReplyDelete